Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Week San Francisco...

My extended stay in San Francsico is now coming to an end. I had such a wonderful time exploring and familiarizing myself within the city to where I wasn't ready for my departure. I wanted to stay a little longer...I'd consider living here one day! I just started feeling comfortable navigating throughout the streets, discuising myself as a 'local'. I spent most of my time walking around, taking pictures, and creating a 'psychogeographical map' as I drifted about the city streets. This was a great opportunity for me to put my thesis research to the test and gain a full experience of the various modes circulation. I got to see which attractions had an influence on how we navigate throughout urban environments.





























n

No comments:

Post a Comment