Friday, November 18, 2011

My home away from home

The first 2 nights I was in San Francisco I was accomplained by my friend David. We spent our first night at a hostel and our second at a hotel right in the heart of Chinatown. After David left for Dallas, I spent one more night at our hotel and for the remander of the trip I subleted someone's apartment for 4 nights. I found Nicole's place was available for a 4 night sublet (Nov 16-19) posted on craigslist. Her apartment was adorable, it was a perfect fit for me! It was decorated with a lot of character, with an artistic and quirky feel. I couldn't have asked for a better place to call home for a few days. I went to the market and grabbed some groceries so I could cook for myself. Everything in her house was fresh and organic, go figure!











1 comment: